RSS

Cody's Blog
Indi's blog
Noodles' blog
powered by

My Blog

Pony Pal Birthday Visits

Pony Pals are very excited to announce that our ponies are now available for Birthday Visits!

A Pony Pal Birthday Visit can be a great surprise for all ages. The visit can be at any venue from your own home, village hall or even to a loved one in a care home or hospice.

One of our special ponies will make a star appearance and greet your guests and then they can enjoy some grooming.

This fab visit can be enjoyed by all ages, and don't forget that our brilliant team of ponies are all fully house trained.

This is a lovely idea for a loved one in a nursing or residental home.

Visit our website for further information, www.ponypals.co.uk

12 Comments to Pony Pal Birthday Visits:

Comments RSS
Coolum Accommodation on 29 August 2014 04:17
wonderful post, very informative. I ponder why the opposite specialists of this sector don’t realize this. You must continue your writing. I’m confident, you have a great readers’ base already!
Reply to comment

ray ban sunglasses on 19 July 2016 08:14
I have had the best week, its been so sunny and I have a new best friend!

easy auto title loans costa mesa on 07 September 2014 08:14
It's truly tricky to live in a purchaser society without making customarily planned portions of one kind or an exchange. Whether we are paying rent, a home credit, making utility portions or paying off an understudy credit; it pays to have a money related plan to bail deal with the solicitations on pay.
Reply to comment

strona www on 06 December 2014 08:04
we will fix up the within of your family home, apartment or maybe business exactly where most people work Definitely weight lifting does not add features about flexibility for devices
Reply to comment

swiss movement watch on 10 January 2015 10:50
Spot on with this write-up, I truly assume this web site needs rather more consideration. I'll most likely be again to read way more, thanks for that info.
Reply to comment

fake watches on 18 January 2016 08:40
Our brilliant team of ponies are all fully house trained.
Reply to comment

Designer Salwar Suits Online on 26 July 2016 12:23
This post is very helpful, thanks for sharing here with us
Reply to comment

ugg boots on 30 October 2016 02:28
This is a lovely idea for a loved one in a nursing or residental home.
Reply to comment

cheap hair bundles on 10 November 2016 06:33
This is a lovely idea for a loved one in a nursing or residental home.
Reply to comment

tiffany sale on 14 June 2017 13:27
Reply to comment

PPC services at reasonable cost on 26 July 2017 09:36
Get best PPC services in Indore by Genesis Technologies.
Reply to comment

will someone write my paper for me on 11 September 2017 15:06
Oh my God really really good new i love these tiny horses they are so cute my children will also love it .Can't wait to book one of them . But i appreciate you for doing this really a clear idea it will be successful .Best wishes
Reply to comment